As you know guest writing is one of the most effective methods of promoting your blog. I fully understand how important it is for bloggers to be able to promote their own content, and develop their own voice and build authority in their niche through the power of guest writing.
Which is why I want to offer bloggers a great guest writing experience here at Magnet4Marketing. Before you get started, here are some of the blog’s vital statistics to help you decide whether guest writing for us is for you or not.
- Magnet4Marketing generates around 5,000 unique visitors, and around 10,000 page views per month. (In 2012 the blog generated 151,267 visits and 242,114 page views)
- Our blog has a Google Page Rank of 3
- Our Alexa traffic ranking is around 75,000 and improving on a monthly basis
- We are a do-follow blog (Author bio and link in post)
- We frequently promote guest posts via social media and submitting to our email list, targeting around a total of 18,000 subscribers ( Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Scoop.it, Bloggers.com, BizSugar and Pinterest).
What kind of guest writers are we looking for?
Currently we are looking for dedicated bloggers and internet marketing, online business experts, to come and join our growing community of writers and readers, to share tips and strategies on all aspects of online business, marketing, small business, eCommerce, blogging, WordPress, SEO, social media marketing, affiliate marketing, internet entrepreneurship and making money online.
We are also looking for guest content about internet tools and internet technology…
What can we offer you in return?
We offer our guest writers a full author bio with Gravatar, if one is not available we usually use the image you have on your Twitter profile. It is essential that you have some kind of Gravatar with your guest post. We also offer our guest writers 2 do-follow links placed in their author box, (1 link to your website or blog, 1 link to your social network profiles such as Twitter and Facebook or Google+).
We do allow 1 additional link in the content of your guest post, however it MUST meet out guidelines. Links to your client, partner, sponsored, commercial sites and SEO company websites are not permitted.
How do I submit a guest post to Magnet4Marketing?
Check out the submit your guest post page for more details on submitting guest post for our consideration.
What are your guest blogging guidelines?
We’ve have recently updated our guest post guidelines here: it is imperative that you read through them carefully before submitting your posts to us for consideration. Any further questions please don’t hesitate to ask, please leave them in the comment box below.
Fabrizio Van Marciano
Guest writing related reading
Image courtesy of Flickr: user mkosut